January 27, 2011

First Official Blog Entry....

So it's only taken me over a year to get this blog created. I'm not the most technical gal out there, but I did it. Booya!! I'm so excited to be sharing my thoughts, frustrations, creations with all of you. I've been so inspired by so many cake artists via the web and their blogs that I hope I can gain a following of fans that are inspired by my work.

I've managed to add photos via Picasa and a link to our Facebook page. Twitter is next...we'll first I have a few cakes quotes to finish. But you get the point..I'm moving on this. 

Here's two cakes we made this past this weekend...what do you think?? We had two very happy boys for sure!




Well, I'm off to see if this post worked.

Cheers to the beginning of It's a Cake Thing's blogging life!!! Please bear with me as I figure things out! This is going to be a fun ride...I can just feel it!

2 comments:

Jewls said...

Let me be the first to say that It's a Cake Thing is a smashing hit! Congratulations on this fantastic business created with passion, love, wonderful ideas and soul. In the words of my son Dylan, blowing out candles on that INCREDIBLE lightning McQueen cake KA-CHOW!
Best of Luck... Jewls, Luca, Dylan and Mia. xo

Daniela~It's A Cake Thing said...

Jewls, somehow I missed this and just saw it now. Thank you for your neverending support! Couldn't have gotten this far if I didn't have the support from my family. You guys are the best!