February 9, 2011

Cupcake Couture worth every penny....

So I just settled down after a really long day....it was a late night of cake making- those 3am nights gotta stop......but they pay off and I was happy to hear that our clients loved the cake. Then I headed out for a "cupcake couture" class and I have to say what an amazing time I had. It was an intimate group and I learned a few new techniques and some new cool designs too. It was worth the drive to Pickering!


Guess I know what we'll be doing after we finish our orders for the week! \
It's  CUUUUPCAAAAAKE Time.. you know, in my Pauly D voice! LOL
Good night everyone!

2 comments:

April Napolitano said...

Such talent! Great to finally find a cake that tastes as good as it looks!

Daniela~It's A Cake Thing said...

Thanks April! I love that you let us create new designs for you. This is just too much fun!