February 23, 2011

Social Networking

So who knew that keeping up with social media/networking was going to be so much hard work? I swear I barely  have enough time to make cakes, eat, sleep and then I have to update Facebook, update my Twitter accounts and yes, even update my Blog! Although it's taking me a crapload of time- I'm doing it!  Why?


Well because it's one of the best ways to keep in touch with other cake decorators, prospective clients, friends, family and you know I think I kind of like it. I'm quite proud that I managed to create this all by myself, just call me the "Cake decorator, techy cool lady"! Okay, now I'm just being silly, must be the lack of sleep kicking in.


Bottom line, I am grateful that the world of technology and social networking is here. It's forever evolving, and I'm forever trying to keep up!   Good night!


Just in case you feel inclined to check it out:


www.facebook.com/itsacakethingwoodbridge


www.twitter.com/itsacakething


www. was going to write  by blogger address, but you are already here aren't ya!? lol

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

You're my favourite "techy cool lady" lol

Daniela~It's A Cake Thing said...

I knew I'd make someone laugh- glad it was you! BTW it was VERY late when I blogged this...lol